The Valentine's Couple's Run and Relay has always been one of my favorite running events - and just in time to make extra calorie room for all the chocolate and goodies I am sure to eat a couple days later!
The run is on Saturday, February 12th and the choice of distances are, for individuals - 4 miles or 2 miles, a couple's 4 mile relay and a children's fun run at the end.
These are some highlights of the event from the Southern Arizona Roadrunners website:
- Energy drinks, gluten and soy free protein drinks and bars and an immune booster/antioxidant juice at rest stops
- Post-run hand massages courtesy of Main Gate's Aveda (the best part after a run!)
- Every Couple Relay team receives a free carnation from Roses and More
- Post-run dining discounts to Wilko, Vila Thai, and Sinbad's Mediterranean
- Black t-shirt courtesy of funding from Muscle Milk and Tucson Medical Center -lightweight shirt with new race logo.
Fresh local fruit from Food Conspiracy Co-op.
It's a new course this year that starts at University Blvd by the UA so I'll be excited to try it out!
This blog is written with my opinions and my opinions are presented with accuracy but not guarantees. Please talk to a professional before making any real estate, financial or agency decisions. Gabrielle Kamahele Rhind - 2014. If you want to reprint parts of this - just email me for my permission: KGCProperties@gmail.com .